Personnel related challenges are well known in small as larger, local or international organisations. Each organisation has its own specific context and challenges. By using valid and reliable evidence, the goal is to support your organizational decision making process and allow your HR practice and people to flourish.
TassCoffee helps you to distance yourself from problem-oriented and hypothetical thinking and focus on finding solutions and analyzing the desired situation.
Interim management within the (HR) organisation can provide temporary relief. It might also be appropriate to support the development of the HR department by sharing insights, experience and HR skills. In each option, the intention is to further outline, consolidate or grow the organisation.
If relevant, TassCoffee can call upon various specialists within Human Resources who can help build a sound HR policy and practice within your organisation.
“The most important thing is not to stop asking questions. Curiosity has its own reason to exist.”
– Albert Einstein
- Flexible and temporary soft HR support in the organization
- Taking responsibility for the entire selection process of the organisation
- Support in solving HR related challenges within the organisation.
Team & Management Coaching
- The coaching helps the manager and/or team to take distance from problem-oriented and hypothetical thinking and to focus on finding solutions and analysing the desired situation. This method lowers resistance.
TassCoffee has expertise within the follwowing HR fields
- talent management
- employer branding
- training & development
- job descriptions
- employee satisfaction survey
- work climate improvement
- retention policy and integration of foreign workers and their partners
- internal mobility
- competency management
Aon had an acute need for an on-site recruiter. Natalie immediately mastered Aon’s DNA and was able to get in touch with the company in no time. In spite of our strict procedures, in a difficult market with bottleneck professions, Natalie was able to guarantee the continuity of recruitment. Natalie also brought a new wind to our recruitment process, from which we are still benefiting. Thank you, Natalie!
I worked with Natalie in different circumstances. I got to know her as a genuine, people-oriented HR professional, enthusiastic and always open to innovation. Her passion lies mainly in talent development. She guides young people and looking for adults to discover their talents and deploy them in a suitable job. What’s more, a nice madam with delicious coffee!